Momentum Life Bonus $50 Visa
Prepaid Card Promotion (“Offer”)
Purchase a Momentum Life Funeral Insurance policy during 1 – 30 November 2017 and receive a bonus $50 Visa Prepaid Card after your policy has been in force for 3 consecutive months and all premiums due during this period have been paid.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion commences on the 1 November 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 30 November 2017. (“Offer Period”). Momentum Life reserves the right to extend the Offer Period at any time.
- Participation in the Offer is only open to new Momentum Life customers who are New Zealand residents aged 16 – 75 years (“Policy Owner”) and who during the Offer Period purchase a Momentum Life Funeral Insurance Policy.
- Limit of one $50 Visa Prepaid Card per Policy Owner.
- The $50 Visa Prepaid Card is issued by the Bank of New Zealand.
- Persons who are eligible to receive the $50 Visa Prepaid Card will be mailed their card within 10 business days following confirmation of eligibility.
- To be eligible to receive the $50 Visa Prepaid Card, the Momentum Life Funeral Insurance policy needs to have been purchased during the Offer Period, been held in force for 90 consecutive days from the first premium payment date, and all premiums due during this period must have been paid.
- The Visa Prepaid Card is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. If the Visa Prepaid Card or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant recipient of the Visa Prepaid Card (“Recipient”) is liable for payment of such tax. Additional Terms and conditions may apply to the use of the Visa Prepaid Card. Please see the back of the card for additional information.
- Momentum Life reserves the right to request the Recipient of the Visa Prepaid Card to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Visa Prepaid Card. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Momentum Life. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Visa Prepaid Card Offer will be forfeited in whole and no substitute Offer will be made.
- If the Visa Prepaid Card is not redeemed by the winner by the expiry date on the card, Momentum Life will not issue a replacement.
- Momentum Life reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the Offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Momentum Life’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Momentum Life.
- If this Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Momentum Life, Momentum Life reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Momentum Life be liable to any person for any claim in tort (including negligence), contract, statute, law or otherwise for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including loss of profits or anticipated savings, economic loss or any special, indirect or consequential damage), incurred by a party or a third party in connection with any act or omission under or in relation to the Offer.
- The promoter is Momentum Life, which is a trading name of Momentum Life Limited FSP472286.